Business Development - Revenue Growth & Pricing Operations Associate
Sales & Business Development, Operations
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
About the Role:
We are looking for people who are inspired and committed to creating a high performing organization and the optimal conditions for people to grow! Perhaps you are an organizational development professional already, or a generalist with an exceptional ability to learn new skills. If so, this could be the right environment for you. You could come from a diversity of backgrounds, such as project management, management consulting, events, data analytics, entrepreneurship, business development or something entirely different. What’s important is that you have a desire to learn more, move beyond your comfort zone and push boundaries.
You see problems as opportunities and take the initiative to make changes and improvements. You are passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of an incredibly ambitious team that strives to drive change across the organization.
- Work in a collaborative environment that values hard work and goal achievement.
- Contribute to a global company with opportunities to interact with stakeholders across different competencies worldwide.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain project roadmaps, ensuring alignment with all stakeholders and senior management.
- Coordinate and lead initiatives like new pricing strategies, partner audits, deal approvals, and more.
- Handle day-to-day tasks such as scheduling meetings, creating documentation, and communicating with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Ensure projects meet deadlines and increase the efficiency, organization, and structure of the teams.
- Collaborate with relevant internal teams to compile comprehensive reports on KYC activities, highlighting key insights and maintaining up-to-date records for regulatory and auditing purposes.
You Should Have:
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in an operational role or in a consultancy, ideally delivering Pricing, Go-to-Market and/or Product recommendations preferably in the Financial Technology or Payments sectors (but not required).
- Prior project management experience, preferably in the fintech space. Consulting background is a plus, though other structured process-oriented backgrounds will be considered.
- Strong communication abilities, with an emphasis on translating complex subjects into easily understandable outputs.
- Comfortable working with and presenting to internal and external senior leadership.
- Exceptional organizational skills, demonstrating meticulous attention to detail and thoroughness in all tasks.
- Flexibility to accommodate early morning or late evening calls, as required. We try and limit, but we are a central team in a global company, so these do pop up!
- An understanding of the payments technology landscape is preferred and will go a long way in the success of this role.
- A "roll-up-your-sleeves" mentality and excitement to evolve and develop the pricing function in a fast-paced global FinTech environment.
- Alternate locations suitable: Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Milan or Stockholm
$108,000 - $137,000
In addition to the posted salary range, there are additional components to Klarna’s compensation package.
Klarna Inc utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)
What we offer
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Klarna Inc: E-Verify and Your Job Applicant Rights
Klarna Inc utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work.
Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)