Marketing User Operations
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Do you have experience in e-commerce user operations with a focus on global markets? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to join our team at Klarna!
At Klarna, we are dedicated to providing our users with the best shopping and payment experiences. As a member of our marketing operations Team, you will play a crucial role in understanding and serving our global users, optimizing our operational strategies, and driving product growth.
What you will do
- Develop a refined and tiered operational system for user acquisition, retention, and activation based on target market conditions, user lifecycle, and core scenario characteristics.
- Utilize user operation methodologies and strong data analytics skills to analyze and optimize operational strategies across teams, achieving user-related data objectives.
- Construct a user label system and user profiling to better understand and serve our users, leveraging successful practical cases.
- Design and implement effective and personalized long-term CRM strategies for users, utilizing your skills in CRM system construction.
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in e-commerce user operation, including at least 2 years in user operations.
- Proficiency in user perspective and skilled in multi-dimensional data analysis.
- Excellent learning, communication, logical thinking, and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work towards KPIs (users' activeness, retention, conversion, etc for related product features) and deliver results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
Join us at Klarna and be part of a team that is revolutionizing the way people shop and pay for their purchases. Apply now and help us accelerate commerce while making shopping easier and safer for everyone!
Open to different locations: Stockholm, Berlin or London
Note: please include a CV in English
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.