Web Analytics Manager
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Web Analytics Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and optimizing our web analytics tools, including Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and Google Tag Manager (GTM). The Web Analytics Manager will work closely with multiple teams across the company to ensure that their individual tracking needs are met.
- Manage and optimize GA4 and GTM to ensure accurate and timely data collection and reporting.
- Work with legal to ensure data processing compliance and maintain data privacy standards.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the company to understand their individual tracking needs and implement tracking solutions.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive web analytics strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Analyze web analytics data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can be used to improve website performance and user experience.
- Create and deliver regular reports on web analytics performance to key stakeholders across the company.
- Maintaining documentation for web analytics implementation and measurement framework.
- Maintaining a comprehensive tracking implementation guide.
- Ensuring that all tracking is implemented correctly and consistently across the website.
- Conduct regular audits of tracking implementation and working with development teams to resolve any issues.
- Understanding of server side set up of GTM and GA4
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics 4.
- Should have expertise in implementing and managing GTM. This includes setting up containers, tags, triggers, and variables to track various user interactions on a website.
- Should be able to efficiently manage and organize tags within GTM, ensuring proper version control and testing before deploying changes to production.
- Should have knowledge of integrating GTM with other marketing and analytics tools, such as Google Ads, Facebook Pixel, or third-party tracking platforms, to enable seamless data sharing and campaign optimization.
- Proficiency in debugging and troubleshooting GTM-related issues is crucial. Web Analytics Managers should be able to use built-in debugging tools, browser extensions, and network analysis to identify and resolve tracking discrepancies or errors.
- Skilled in configuring GA4 properties, including setting up data streams, defining events, and enabling enhanced measurement features.
- Proficient in implementing event tracking in GA4, including custom events, parameters, and event-based conversions. They should understand how to leverage the measurement protocol and server-side tagging for advanced tracking scenarios.
- Have knowledge of data governance principles and be familiar with privacy regulations like GDPR and CCPA. Should ensure compliance with these regulations while implementing GA4 and handling user data.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.