Campaign Manager - Ad Campaigns
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
We are looking for a person who can help develop and scale advertising within the Klarna ecosystem, as well as support external paid media campaigns. The Ad Campaigns team is a team focused on commercialising Klarna’s advertising opportunities for retailers. This role will play a part in shaping the future and scalability of our team and the wider Klarna Media domain.
The ideal candidate has a broad understanding of display advertising and how to maximise results across various marketing channels. This person should also have a basic understanding of Klarna as a business.
To find out more on what it is like to work at Klarna: https://www.klarna.com/careers/
- Perform all duties of ad operations including troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting
- Effectively communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to stakeholders
- Perform quality assurance checks and debug issues with campaigns to ensure everything has been set up correctly and are delivering across all platforms and devices
- Monitor and analyze campaign performanceIdentify workflow inefficiencies and address ideas to improve the ad ops process
- Coordinate internal channels and support teams in creating and executing innovative native advertising, sponsored content and paid media campaigns to achieve Merchant goals and make strategic campaign suggestions moving forward
- Own all aspects of the campaign process including schedule management, asset approvals, research and analysis
- Work with advertising measurement tools and liaise with the analytics team to continually improve success metrics related to advertising campaign performance
- Understand ad policies to maintain a high bar for all content
- Work autonomously to meet campaign milestones and respond proactively to unforeseen challenges
- Drive development and execution of specific tactics and activities with cross-functional teams.
Who you are
- You love to challenge the status quo, can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to prioritise your work
- Ability to collaborate well with other teams and proactively manage multiple tasks
- Minimum 2 years experience as a marketing professional, preferably in a high-growth advertising agency or Ecommerce environment
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams but also working with external partners preferable
- Proven abilities to plan and execute on multiple campaigns or projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with an ability to feedback to senior management on a regular basis
- Must be technically adept within the digital ad space and be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client service skills
- Proficiency with Excel
- Programmatic experience is a plus
- 2+ years of Digital Media working experience, with an emphasis on ad operations.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
See more open positions at Klarna
Something looks off?