Vendor Governance Manager
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
About the Role
As a Vendor Governance Manager you will drive outsourcing strategies, business relationship and new initiatives for our outsourced global operations. This includes interacting with multiple BPOs in contract discussions, risk management and price negotiations as well as having a strong internal stakeholder management to ensure compliance to set instructions and regulations.
We are looking for someone passionate about leading customer service processes and who has worked within outsourcing governance across various geographies.
This role may be based out of Stockholm, Berlin, Amsterdam, Barcelona and Milan.
Please send your CV in English.
What You Will Do:
- Have a degree qualification
- Have an overview of Klarna’s service operations and identify and act on outsourced business risks and opportunities.
- Oversee existing vendor relationships across various geographies.
- Be responsible for contract management and procurement initiatives
- Dig into details, identify gaps and opportunities in delivery to drive change by analysing large data sets
- Represent Klarna’s perspective in vendor discussions and negotiations.
- Represent the Partner perspective and objectives in internal discussions and negotiate win-win solutions that meet both parties' expectations.
- Liaising with a vast number of teams within Klarna to secure impactful delivery of consumer value.
- Drive risk management and ensure compliance in all aspects of the business
- Provide hands-on leadership and support cross functional teams
- Change management processes
- Support business critical communication and changes impacting vendors
You Might Have:
- Experience in delivery of complex projects spanning multiple teams and functions
- Project management and negotiation skills
- Contact center, BPO experience
- Extensive experience in cost/budget allocation
- Contract Management experience
- Worked with external partners, supply chain management
Who You Are:
- You think, act and communicate clearly and confidently with team members and stakeholders across the company. You are comfortable partnering with individual contributors, vendors and executives.
- You understand the dynamic and importance of change and stakeholder management and you have the ability to influence others to make the team to quickly adapt to new ways of working and thinking.
- You are able to focus on the big picture and dive deep into the details when it’s appropriate. In addition to this, you have a strategic mindset and have a strong drive and capability to deliver according to deadlines with high quality and strive to always improve and reach high-set standards. You are fluent in both verbal and written communication in English.
What are you waiting for? Send us your application in English now as interviews will be held continuously.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.