Digital Designer, User Growth
Design, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
About the role
We are looking for a growth designer with 2+ years of graphic and motion design experience. Designers in growth domains at Klarna have a significant impact on business KPIs and are fundamental players in always-on and go-to-market strategies. You will bring exceptional creative thought and well-crafted execution that shapes innovative brand experiences while constantly optimizing for the desired outcome. As part of the Consumer Go to Market domain, you will work alongside other performance marketing specialists, designers, project managers etc.
What we offer
We offer a diverse international working environment filled with talented, creative, intelligent colleagues. As an employee at one of the fastest-growing companies in online payments and e-commerce worldwide, you will play an essential role in taking Klarna to the next level.
What you will do
- Work from brief to optimize and adapt campaign material and asset production for multi-channel marketing, including social, display banners, e-mail, app and web.
- Own the best practices for marketing and advertising channels, final asset delivery, and ensure consistency within all channels.
- Work with internal and external channels and brand specialists on long-term strategy.
- Work closely with copywriters, content creators, designers and teams and be a stakeholder for performance in overall campaign development.
Skills & Experience we're looking for
- 2+ years of relevant experience in digital design.
- Advanced knowledge of the latest design tools, including Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma.
- Knowledge of motion/video design and After Effects.
- Exceptional design and layout skills and a great eye for composition, color and typography.
- Exceptional English skills in written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of Maxon Cinema 4D and Redshift is a plus.
- Experience with creative automation tools like Bannerflow or Celtra is preferred.
- Firm understanding of user experience (UX).
You should also have
- Strong interest in A/B testing and conversion rate optimization, as well as a thorough understanding of what design decisions are best for multi-channel marketing, including social, display, e-mail, app and web.
- Critical thinking. You should be able to analyze data and identify patterns and insights that can be used to optimize user growth designs.
- Collaboration skills. Our designers have the opportunity to work with experts in various fields and are expected to bring ideas to the table.
- Communication skills. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to present findings and recommendations to cross-functional teams.
- A passion for what’s next. You have a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest design trends and tools.
- A can-do attitude. Self-motivated problem solver, detail-oriented, dedicated, positive attitude and flexibility. You get things done.
- Ability to work quickly without compromising quality or organization.
How to apply
Send over a CV in English. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Note: A portfolio is an essential element of the application for a design role at Klarna. Applicants who do not supply a link or PDF with samples of their work can, unfortunately, not be considered.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
See more open positions at Klarna
Something looks off?