Delivery Associate (Integration Expert)
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
The Delivery Manager will perform the technical implementation and support for onboarding new customers. The Delivery Manager may also support the team by providing production technical support for existing flexEngage customers and retail software providers who have a native integration with the flexEngage products. Interaction with customers is required in this position.
- Perform the technical implementation and support for onboarding new customers, including: application setup, server account setup, scheduling feeds, and supporting the merchant technical team with setting up the API integration.
- Act as an escalation point for the technical operations team for production support requests for existing customers and retail software providers while following the SLA requirements as needed.
- Perform thorough troubleshooting and analysis using technical tools such as scripting languages, web services tools, and testing tools.
- Escalate production issues to the Product Team if needed.
- Work effectively with merchants, technical partners, contractors and internal team members on a regular basis.
- Remain current with strong technical understanding of the Digital Receipts solution and technology.
- Assist the Partner Services Team on calls with prospect’s technical team as needed
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong knowledge of API interaction and REST
- Strong knowledge of JSON
- General knowledge of BASH and Linux
- General knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn software programs and technology independently and quickly is required
Strongly Preferred Skills
- Experience in ticketing and tracking systems; proficient in JIRA preferred
- Experience in office tools such as Microsoft Office or GSuite; Proficient in Gsuites preferred
- Experience in Python programming language preferred
- General knowledge of SFTP and SSH preferred
- General knowledge of technologies such as: IT networking, internet technologies, web servers a plus
- General knowledge of XML
- Working knowledge of Java a plus but not necessary
- Experience with Microsoft Office Scripts or Google Apps Scripts a plus but not necessary
- Experience with Handlebars a plus but not necessary
- Fluency in other languages (ex: Spanish, French, German, Chinese) a plus but not necessary
If interested, please apply with updated CV.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
See more open positions at Klarna
Something looks off?