Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
As a Business Developer in our Partner Success Team, you will work in a dynamic environment to accelerate our multi-product business and evolve the go-to-market strategy.
You will engage with our partners, develop our existing accounts, gain more market share, and land new business opportunities.
You will be part of our client-centric team of Business Developers, Marketers, Analysts, and Delivery experts to ensure we deliver the best customer experience possible and drive commercial revenue.
Who You Are
- We seek an adaptable, successful, and 4+ years experienced Business Developer for one of our Partner Success Teams.
- The goal for this individual is to work with Klarna’s most strategic merchants, new and existing, and provide them with all of the resources they need to achieve their growth objectives, helping Klarna become everyone’s favorite way to shop.
- To succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven, have a passion for learning and engaging with new cultures, and have the desire to build a business from the ground up.
- Preferably fluent in Italian.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and execute joint agreed business plans with partners to drive mutual growth and success.
- Work closely with internal analysts, delivery and marketing teams at Klarna to drive enablement and lead generation activities.
- Collaborate on new partnerships and business opportunities, pitching Klarna’s services and closing deals.
- Build great relationships both on an executive, as well as on an individual level.
- Manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships, including c-suite.
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships.
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained.
- Create and deliver/present Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Demonstrate comfort working with data and providing data-driven insights for our merchant partners.
- Manage Klarna’s operational software and tools to ensure a smooth merchant onboarding.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
See more open positions at Klarna
Something looks off?