Senior Product Analyst
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2022
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Who you are
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
What you will do
We are seeking Senior Product Analysts who are passionate about improving the user experience and boosting business performance by creating innovative product features that empowers our users to make smart financial moves everyday. As a Senior Product Analyst, you will also play a key role in driving group- and domain-wide initiatives to enhance analytical capabilities. This will involve conducting in-depth research and analysis for the accountable group and creating data tables that can be utilized across the organization. If you are a results-driven individual with a strong analytical mindset and a passion for developing effective business solutions, we would love to hear from you.
- Improve the product using data to identify pain points and areas for growth
- Run A/B tests to understand the impact of introducing changes
- Do deep dives and user research to understand our users better
- Actively track product metrics and performance
- Build dashboards and communicate metrics performance trends and other key indicators to team members and other stakeholders
- Own data working closely with the product team on defining data requirements and collecting and validating data
You should have:
- A degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or a Business field.
- +3 years of experience in product or data analytics. A great bonus if you have any background in banking or Fintech.
- Experience with SQL, data preparation/data processing and visualization tools (QlikSense, Tableau, PowerBI, …) are a must.
- Other programming tools (Python, R, Amplitude …) and practical experience in A/B testing is a plus.
- Experience in using structured approaches to problem-solving.
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills.
- Significant drive and ambition.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A curious mindset - you’ll be someone who loves to question the why.
Please send us a CV in English for this application and we will come back to you as soon as possible if we find your profile relevant for the role.
Please note we don't offer relocation assistance for this role.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.