Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
What is Katana?
Katana is on a mission to build software manufacturers will love as much as the products they make.
Since 2017, we've given manufacturers worldwide a live look at their business, uniting all the processes and tools they use with intuitive and easy-to-use cloud manufacturing software. Our customers range from hobby makers to multi-million-dollar manufacturing businesses. To date, we have raised over $51 million in funding from VC firms and angel investors who, like us, believe the manufacturing software space needs more love.
Our customer base is growing rapidly; the same goes for our product. We're launching new features and updates every week, and there's no plan to stop anytime soon. This is where you come in.
Who are we looking for?
As a Product Marketing Manager in North America, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the perception and adoption of our inventory management platform for small and medium-sized businesses. Your key focus will be to drive the commercialization of our products, ensuring successful launches and, ultimately, generating revenue from our key target segments. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Sales, and Marketing, to develop and execute strategies that drive product awareness generate demand, and customer engagement.
- Create and manage the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new product launches, including product positioning, pricing, and sales enablement materials.
- Craft compelling product messaging and positioning that resonates with target audiences, effectively differentiating our offerings in the market.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create engaging collateral such as sales presentations, whitepapers, case studies, and blog posts.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide them with the necessary tools and training to effectively communicate product value and benefits to prospects.
- Gather customer feedback and insights to influence product roadmap and enhancements, ensuring customer-centricity in product development.
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify market trends, gaps, and opportunities, using insights to inform product and marketing strategies.
- Monitor and analyze product performance metrics, using data-driven insights to refine marketing strategies and tactics.
You're the perfect fit if you:
- Have experience in developing GTM strategies and product launch plans.
- Proven track record of at least 3-5 years in product marketing within the B2B SaaS industry, preferably in the inventory management space.
- Strong ability to distill complex technical concepts into clear and compelling messaging for diverse audiences.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to derive insights from data to drive decision-making.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools and CRM systems.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional environments.
What we offer:
- Growth experience at the fastest-growing manufacturing startup in the world
- A connected team, we celebrate our diverse culture with Katanauts located all over the world
- A working environment that fits you and a WFH budget that supports you in designing an inspiring workspace
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort)
- 28 days of paid vacation per year + 3 paid health days
- Health and Wellness package
- Getting older is a serious thing, and it calls for some serious celebration! Therefore, we give you your birthday off as a gift.
- A team vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days
- World-class team events; We celebrate in person annually at our company Summer Days and get together remotely as often as possible.
- Product Marketing Manager
- Remote status
- Fully Remote