Finance & Accounting Group Product Manager
Finance & Accounting Group Product Manager
Are you a Product Leader with strong experience in building enterprise SaaS software and finance field? Would you love a chance to lead, develop and scale Katana’s product team? If so, we want to see your vision!
What is Katana?
Katana is on a mission to build software manufacturers will love as much as the products they make.
Since 2017, we've given manufacturers worldwide a live look at their business, uniting all the processes and tools they use with intuitive and easy-to-use cloud manufacturing software. Our customers range from hobby makers to multi-million-dollar manufacturing businesses. To date, we raised over $51 million in funding from VC firms and angel investors who, like us, believe the manufacturing software space needs more love.
Our customer base is growing rapidly; the same goes for our product. We're launching new features and updates every week, and there's no plan to stop anytime soon. This is where you come in.
Who are we looking for?
Joining Katana as a Group Product Manager means working on world-class cloud-manufacturing products companies use worldwide. In this role, you'll have the unique opportunity to drive and create strategies directly influencing Katana's scalability and growth. Your previous business development experience will allow you to anticipate client’s needs and develop and present proposed added-value solutions to help clients with their sophisticated business issues.
You'll take the reins in managing a team of 2 accomplished product managers with an extended scope encompassing multiple engineering teams of 53 brilliant minds. As a product leader at Katana, your impact will be significant as you take full ownership of steering the department's strategic direction and executing key objectives and results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining and delivering the overall team strategy and the associated Product delivery roadmap
- Understanding the needs of our customers and translating those needs into product specifications
- Defining, measuring and tracking the success of our products and delivering the commercial targets
- Lead a team of product managers, grow their skills and help them deliver the product ambitions
- Collaborating with the other teams to ensure products meet the needs of internal teams
- Working with Engineering to ensure the technology offering can support the needs of our customers
- Working with Stakeholders in commercial and operations to ensure the product can be sold and operated successfully
- Working with Product Marketing to ensure we can articulate and promote the benefits of our products
What we’re looking for in you:
- At least 7+ years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of launching and growing successful products in the financial industry
- Experience with finance or accounting product roles in SaaS business model
- B2B product management experience, ideally SaaS
- Experience working with product management using agile methodologies
- Experience researching product ideas and turning them into compelling business cases
- Have a customer-obsessed mindset and experience with customer research towards the end customer
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of product managers in a product-led organizational culture
- Excellent communication, presentation, relationship building and stakeholder empathy skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience applying the JTBD framework is a plus
What we offer:
- Growth experience at the fastest-growing manufacturing startup in the world
- Opportunity to work with a motivated and talented international team at the hottest new place in Tallinn — Noblessner
- Opportunity to have a real impact in the area where Industry 4.0 and direct-to-consumer transformation are in full swing
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort)
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a results-driven team)
- A team vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days
- Health & wellness package of your choice
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote