User & Pricing Group Product Manager
User & Pricing Group Product Manager
Do you want to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing business? Are you looking for a role with ownership and the ability to work across many teams in a highly visible organization? Would you like to be part of a team focused on driving growth and scale of the User & Pricing Experience through new tools, technology enhancements and management of the User & Pricing product? If yes, that’s a fantastic start!
What is Katana?
Katana is on a mission to build software manufacturers will love as much as the products they make.
Since 2017, we've given manufacturers worldwide a live look at their business, uniting all the processes and tools they use with intuitive and easy-to-use cloud manufacturing software. Our customers range from hobby makers to multi-million-dollar manufacturing businesses. To date, we raised over $51 million in funding from VC firms and angel investors who, like us, believe the manufacturing software space needs more love.
Our customer base is growing rapidly; the same goes for our product. We're launching new features and updates every week, and there's no plan to stop anytime soon. This is where you come in.
Who are we looking for?
Katana is seeking an enthusiastic, result-oriented user and pricing product manager to own our B2B SaaS product user and pricing vision, strategy, roadmap, execution and team management. You will be responsible for all aspects of Katana’s user and pricing and the full product lifecycle for tools that help improve the customer experience and drive the growth and scale of the product. The ideal person easily moves between strategic and tactical thinking and can be hands-on without losing sight of the big picture. You will collaborate with CRO and CMO to deliver high-value, customer-centric, business and commercial solutions while engaging across Katana teams to ensure customer and product success. Conduct customer research, product discovery and synthesize market factors into a cohesive product strategy. You are the right candidate if you thrive on challenges, data analysis is your passion, user experience is important to you, and you can bring a cross-functional team together to deliver spectacular results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead our users, pricing, and strategy through a data-driven approach leveraging business, competitive and customer research, and cost and resource utilization factors.
- Define user, pricing, and monetization strategies for new products and optimize for existing products.
- Working with our customers and helping with everything related to the user journey, user management and rights (i.e. user onboarding and user offboarding, permissions, custom fields, and user account management)
- Partner cross-functionally with product, engineering, finance, sales and marketing to execute pricing initiatives, including the launch of new pricing, product or feature offerings.
- Partner cross-functionally internally and with partners to drive the management of internal and external user and pricing tools
What we’re looking for in you:
- At least 7+ years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of launching and growing successful products
- Experience in working with SaaS pricing projects and ability to create and communicate a vision within the domain
- Ability to clearly define the link between product roadmap and business KPIs
- Strong customer-focused, business-oriented, and strategic mindset
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of product managers in a product-led organisational culture
- Excellent communication, presentation, relationship building and stakeholder empathy skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
What we offer:
- Growth experience at the fastest-growing manufacturing startup in the world
- Opportunity to work with a motivated and talented international team at the hottest new place in Tallinn — Noblessner
- Opportunity to have a real impact in the area where Industry 4.0 and direct-to-consumer transformation are in full swing
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort)
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a results-driven team)
- A team vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days
- Health & wellness package of your choice
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote