United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
🌳 Infogrid began in 2018 on a mission to make buildings more sustainable, buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
🚀 We have amazing products solving real world problems, come and join us in either the UK or US and help drive our mission forward.
We are looking for a fast-thinking, hyper-organized Deployment Specialist to join our Operations Team. Reporting to the Director of Service Delivery, your role will be to oversee and accelerate the installation of sensors upon their arrival at our clients’ facilities across the Americas and more specifically the US.
This is a critical operations role as, without installation, we would not be able to gather the data on which our best-in-class solutions are built. You will work closely with our Customer Success team, our clients' installation teams, and third party installers to achieve success.
The role will involve significant hands-on project management, sourcing and training of installers and doing whatever it takes to accelerate these installations, adhere to budget and maintain high customer satisfaction. By embracing an organization-wide mindset of continual improvement, you will have the opportunity to shape the processes and implement tools on which our entire deployment team rely.
You should excel at both written and verbal communication skills, as you will need to be able to work with both internal stakeholders and customers (virtually) from around the region. You should be eager to tackle new challenges and have an absolute passion for rapid delivery.
Typical day-to-day experiences in the role:
- Sourcing third-party installers, generating deployment plans and coordinating installations.
- Overseeing progress across all installations within the region.
- Training installers.
- Preparing the platform prior to/after installation.
- Troubleshooting throughout all of the above and being consistently on the lookout for gaps in the way we work.
- Troubleshooting medium level technical issues in data quality of sensors, meters and IOT devices.
- Providing consistent, high-quality feedback of pain points to the Product team to help in their prioritization.
- Finding ways to leverage tooling to make your role more efficient.
- Liaising with key stakeholders (e.g., customer success, clients, installers, sales, leadership).
- Top-tier organizational skills.
- 2+ years experience in project management, ideally in the installation of physical hardware in a B2B environment.
- Experienced MEP construction project managers encouraged to apply!
- Excellent people & interpersonal skills.
- Commercial mindset.
- Proven track record in the US.
Nice to have:
- Startup/scale-up experience.
- Good technical knowledge, particularly in IoT.
- Experience in energy efficiency, smart buildings, building automation, building management, proptech, CRE, or facilities management.
- PMI certification.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or similar field.
Come save the world with us!
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours to everyone.
🌍 We're passionate: everyone is passionate about the mission and how the work we do helps our planet
Work with great people: work alongside incredibly talented and supportive within a small but mighty workforce
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.