Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, March 7, 2023
🌳 Infogrid began in 2018 on a mission to make buildings more sustainable, buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
🚀 We have amazing products solving real world problems, come and join us in either the UK or US and help drive our mission forward.
The Infogrid mission is a lofty one, and as a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for converting leads into opportunities at leading companies using a variety of sales tools and communication channels.
You will manage inbound lead qualification and run outbound campaigns via email campaigns to new prospects collaborating closely with the sales team and marketing team. You will have the opportunity to engage leaders at major corporations who are responsible for some of the largest real estate in the world.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to establish their sales skills, engage leaders at enterprise corporations and work in a dynamic fast growth environment.
What we think you’ll need to be successful
- Prior experience in cold calling and cold emailing
- Confidence engaging with prospects to understand their needs and establish rapport as a first point of contact at Infogrid
- You are organized, diligent and methodical, and will build & manage customer pipelines, leveraging data and CRM tools to run outreach campaigns via multiple channels, including email and calling and LinkedIn
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities through engaging with clients on Zoom, email and other communication channels
- Good communication skills to work closely with the sales and marketing team
- This position will need to be located within the UK
Come save the world with us!
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours to everyone.
🌍 We're passionate: everyone is passionate about the mission and how the work we do helps our planet
Work with great people: work alongside incredibly talented and supportive within a small but mighty workforce
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.