Product Strategy Analyst
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role & Missions - What you will do
As a Product Strategy Analyst, you will help the Product Strategy team make the most informed recommendations to steer the business in the right direction. Some of your closest partners will be Publishing, Corporate Development, Business Development, and the Data teams.
Your mission includes:
- Continuous Learning and Curiosity: Stay updated on industry trends, game launches and updates, and competitor best practices.
- Actionable Recommendations: Be able to analyze data from various sources, identify valuable insights, and present them in the right way for the teams to be actionable.
- Creativity & Passion: Come up with creative/innovative ideas for game concepts, features, reports, and processes.
- Team, Team, Team: You will be working hand in hand with the rest of the Product Strategy team daily, with frequent feedback loops and iterations, having visibility over all the different projects and owning certain functions of the team.
Some tasks include:
- Play and analyze mobile games in our focused genres and keep constantly updated on market trends, new releases, and any monetization or gameplay innovations.
- Perform deep analyses and game teardowns, identifying valuable insights to drive actionable recommendations.
- Create and present reports to senior stakeholders on key market trends, new game launches, or new features/mechanics regularly.
- Participate and drive creative/innovative workshops with different teams to share Product Strategy findings and help them steer their efforts towards the right direction.