Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology labtaking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll join a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Meet the team 👩👩👧👧
Our current team is structured with 4 QA testers who handle all of the QA efforts for our entire range of games at Homa. Collaborating closely with all the Games Production departments (Publishing, Studio, Classic, and Live). Your role as the QA Lead will be pivotal in driving the team towards excellence, and enhancing our current QA processes.
This role is open to remote candidates but preferably onsite in our offices in Paris, France.
Role and Missions - What you will do 🚀
As a QA Lead, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the QA efforts for all of our range of games. With a focus on improving processes to meet the evolving needs of our production pipeline, your leadership will be instrumental in ensuring the highest quality standards are maintained throughout our game development lifecycle.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Game Ops, your missions will be the following:
- Team Performance Monitoring: Keep track of the performance of the QA team.
- Ensuring High QA Quality: Set and maintain high standards for QA across all projects.
- Visibility Sharing: Promote transparency and visibility by regularly sharing progress, challenges, and insights.
- Collaboration with Production Teams: Collaborate closely with all production teams to understand project requirements, set priorities, and address any QA-related concerns or challenges.
- Challenge and Improve Processes: Continuously challenge existing processes and methodologies to identify areas for improvement, implementing enhancements to drive efficiency and effectiveness in QA operations.