General Manager, Hybridcasual Games
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role and Missions — What you will do 🚀
The General Manager will be responsible for setting a long-term vision for an ambitious hybrid-casual game and driving the planning and execution of key objectives in the hybrid-casual space. You will be expected to own your product end-to-end while working with talented external studios driving an internal cross-functional team to success.
- Be responsible for the P&L and growth of the game under your responsibility
- Guide the product strategy and develop a clear and ambitious roadmap by leveraging market research, target insights, and the competitive landscape
- Oversee a hybrid-casual game from ideation to launch, including game design, product development, and live game operations
- Collaborate with internal product and publishing teams to pinpoint emerging concepts and trends
- Recruit, partner, and manage internal and external teams to execute your vision
- Establish a roadmap to execute key strategic priorities and initiatives, attaining executive support and driving the vision for hybrid-casual games at Homa
- Deliver transformational impact in revenue and profit for Homa through your vision, leadership, and collaboration