Senior Unity Game Developer - Live Games
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role and Missions - What you will do 🚀
As a Senior Unity Game Developer, you will join our Live Team to operate our awesome games taking advantage of our best internal tools.
Working in close collaboration with a Game Artist and a Game Lead, you will be in charge of creating new features, events and game mechanics in order to transform our best games into long-term experiences for our players.You will also support our external partners in the pre-release stage of their projects.
Your missions will be the following:
- Develop new game features autonomously and in compliance with deadlines
- Guarantee a robust and reusable code
- Ensure an optimal user experience and sprinkle your games with juicyness and addictive mechanics
- Suggest new concepts & ideas thanks to your knowledge of current trends
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on soft-launches and iterations (polishing, optimization, etc.)
Having a strong experience in mobile game development, you want to join a diverse team composed of mobile gaming enthusiasts. If you recognize yourself in the following description, you're the one!
- You have a significant track record and already released several mobile games
- You can build solid & scalable Unity code and know about mobile projects tech and business constraints
- You have a strong interest for hypercasual genre and trends, you are a video games fanatic
- Experienced in A/B testing methods, you never hesitate to challenge UX and tech options
- Player friendly, you are concerned to provide our players with the best and funniest game experience
- You can work autonomously and meet deadlines
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we are building a community of brilliant talents. We believe that true innovation comes from diversity and collaboration, and that's why we prioritize brainpower and determination over formal education. So if you have the talent, energy and motivation, there is no obstacle to your success here.
As the creative experts behind the platform, we provide developers with the data they need to bring their ideas to life. Our team lives by three central values that guide everything we do:
✨Ambition: we're not afraid to tackle difficult challenges and set our goals extremely high. We're on a mission to revolutionize an industry dominated by well-established companies, and we won't stop until we succeed.
✨Humility: we leave our pride & ego aside. We are always ready to lend a helping hand, celebrate each other's successes, and learn from our failures. As Mr. Lamar said, "Sit down. Be humble."
✨Curiosity: we keep our minds open and never stop learning. We believe that questioning everything is the best way to stay ahead of the curve, and we encourage all our team members to stay curious and never stop exploring new ideas.
At Homa, you'll be challenged, supported, and inspired every day, and we can't wait to see what you bring to the table.
While success is its own reward, here are some of the benefits that come with working at Homa:
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries
- You will have quarterly reviews with your manager to reflect on your performance, celebrate wins, and receive constructive feedback
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip).