Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role & Missions—What you will do 🚀
Join our team as a Backend Developer and help Homa Games grow into one of the best game studio / publisher out there.
- Design & develop scalable solutions with high quality code for our current and future products used by both our internal teams and hundreds of game developers around the world.
- Work closely with our design teams to create, integrate, improve and maintain features based on customers’ needs and requests
You will be working on the core Back-end / API services which receives requests from every other component in the system. You will contribute to scaling them out, taking into consideration the requirements of our infrastructure, external clients, and business team.
Our goal is to build the best tech tools out there from SDK to marketability testing platform allowing game developers to fully unlock their creativity.
About you – Who you are 🦄
- Experience with NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with Git/GitHub
- High level of independence & proactivity
- Team player
- Fluent in English
Good to have 💪
- University degree in IT, computer science or information systems
- Good understanding of databases
- Good software engineering practices (code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration)
- Experience with Kubernetes or other orchestrators
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we are building a community of brilliant talents. We believe that true innovation comes from diversity and collaboration, and that's why we prioritize brainpower and determination over formal education. So if you have the talent, energy and motivation, there is no obstacle to your success here.
As the creative experts behind the platform, we provide developers with the data they need to bring their ideas to life. Our team lives by three central values that guide everything we do:
✨Ambition: we're not afraid to tackle difficult challenges and set our goals extremely high. We're on a mission to revolutionize an industry dominated by well-established companies, and we won't stop until we succeed.
✨Humility: we leave our pride & ego aside. We are always ready to lend a helping hand, celebrate each other's successes, and learn from our failures. As Mr. Lamar said, "Sit down. Be humble."
✨Curiosity: we keep our minds open and never stop learning. We believe that questioning everything is the best way to stay ahead of the curve, and we encourage all our team members to stay curious and never stop exploring new ideas.
At Homa, you'll be challenged, supported, and inspired every day, and we can't wait to see what you bring to the table.
Perks—What you get 🎁
While success is its own reward, here are some of the benefits that come with working at Homa:
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance.
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you.
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries.
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip).
- You will have quarterly reviews to help you grow within Homa and build your own career path.