Unity Video Artist - Creatives
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real-time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role and Missions - What you will do 🚀
As Creative Ops Assistant you will be :
- providing high-quality raw recordings on Unity (or APK) and editing these recordings on After Effects,
- showing the most attractive moments of the game to catch the attention of users,
- applying different scenarios and color designs on winner recordings to aim for better results,
- analyzing data and generating a roadmap based on data results,
- consistently brainstorming with the creative team.
Preferred Experience—What's your profile 👀
- You are passionate about video editing based on storytelling,
- You have basic knowledge of Unity for recording and After Effects for
- editing videos,
- You are analytical, strategic, and a team player,
- You have a basic understanding of the KPI video metrics (CPI, spend),
- You are responsible and can work autonomously,
- You are open-minded and willing to learn new tools.
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip)
- You will have quarterly reviews to help you grow within Homa and build your own career path.
Perks—What you get 🎁
While success is its own reward, here are some of the benefits that come with working at Homa: