Intermediate Unity Developer - Classic & Board Games
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm! Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role and Missions - What you will do 🚀
We are looking for a Unity Developer in order to develop new classic & board games. This person will be working alongside other developers in a team under the supervision of a Lead Unity (4 people). The team will be working hand in hand with a Product Owner for the game.
More concretely, your missions will be the following:
- Develop new games alongside your teammates and in compliance with deadlines
- Guarantee a robust and reusable code
- Implement progression & meta features
You want to join an ambitious team working on successful Mobile games?
If you recognize yourself in the following description, you’re probably the one!
- You have strong experience working on Unity projects in gaming companies (+1/2 years of experience)
- You have already released several mobile games (ideally classic & board games)
- You can build solid & scalable Unity code and know about mobile projects tech and business constraints
- Player-friendly, you are concerned to provide our players with the best and funniest game experience
- You can work autonomously and collaboratively
- You are fluent in English
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by the three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
- Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top tier talent from 34+ countries
- Don’t live in Spain or have a right to work here? No worries, we offer a full remote option.
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak Spanish and don't want to learn it? No hay problema, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the famous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in Spain and specific locations: health insurance, lunch vouchers, etc.