(Senior) Product Manager - Holidu Hosts (f/m/d)
(Senior) Product Manager - Holidu Hosts (f/m/d)
Holidu is a fast growing travel-tech company with travel enthusiasts from 60+ nations. Together, we are thriving to revolutionize the vacation rental industry by helping hosts to manage their vacation rental with ease and guests to find the perfect holiday home they truly enjoy. In October 2022, we secured €100 million Series E funding, allowing us to constantly improve our services and achieve the next milestone on our journey. Our team is united by a passion for modern technologies, an ambition for constant improvement and the drive to bring the best experience to more than 100 million users each year. Want to achieve amazing milestones with us? Then pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your future team
Holidu is our software and service solution which helps vacation rental owners manage and distribute their properties more efficiently. You will be part of the Host Experience department, a highly international team consisting of 35 (and growing) developers, Product Managers, UX Designers, Technical Support Engineers and QA. The majority of the team is located in the Munich office while some are based in our Bolzano and Málaga offices. Together with your colleagues, you will focus on creating best-in-class web and native mobile apps to help both host and internal stakeholders effectively manage vacation rentals.
Your role in this journey
Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect vacation rental easy. As a Product Manager within the Host Experience department, you will be based in Munich and will support the mission by working on solutions that help hosts rent out their properties and stakeholders manage our inventory. This means you will:
- Lead product development lifecycles from ideation, requirements gathering, and design to development, post-release support, and impact monitoring.
- Interface with many different stakeholders, both technical and business, in order to deliver solutions using agile methodologies.
- Conduct user research to identify opportunities and pain points, compile requirements, develop proof of concepts to address them, and turn ideas into reality by successfully executing on them.
- Systematically leverage data to uncover opportunities, drive your decision making, and prioritize projects accordingly to enable the achievement of both short and long-term objectives.
- Execute, create and prioritize team tasks and processes by effectively using a number of tools (ie. Confluence, Looker, JIRA, SQL queries).
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of technical challenges and find solutions for efficiently solving them.
Your backpack is filled with
- A university degree in computer science, business, human-computer interaction or related fields.
- Min. 3+ years of product management experience, preferably in a startup environment.
- Excellent business understanding and affinity for design and/or consumer psychology.
- An entrepreneurial mindset: you are self-driven, organized, proactive with a hands-on approach, and thrive in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Proven ability to break down complex issues, reduce them to essential components, and communicate them effectively without losing sight of the user needs.
- An ability to successfully execute on ideas, bringing concepts to life in a timely fashion.
- Great communication skills and a desire to interact with business and technical stakeholders.
- An analytical mindset with the ability to gather insights from data to be used to drive decision making and task prioritization.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken; additional languages are a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Go traveling for 28 vacation days + the possibility to take up to 10 unpaid vacation days with interesting discounts on our Holidu Homes.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.