Team Lead CRM (f/m/d)
Team Lead CRM (f/m/d)
Holidu is a fast growing travel-tech company with travel enthusiasts from 60+ nations. Together, we are thriving to revolutionize the vacation rental industry by helping hosts to manage their vacation rental with ease and guests to find the perfect holiday home they truly enjoy. In October 2022, we secured €100 million Series E funding, allowing us to constantly improve our services and achieve the next milestone on our journey. Our team is united by a passion for modern technologies, an ambition for constant improvement and the drive to bring the best experience to more than 100 million users each year. Want to achieve amazing milestones with us? Then pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your future team
You will be a member of the Marketing Team that steers marketing activities for all 20+ regional markets across Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, and Greece.
The environment at Holidu is agile, dynamic, and collaborative giving you the freedom to create meaningful business solutions, take ownership, and drive positive change.
Your role in this journey
As a Team Lead CRM / Customer Success, you will play a key role in fostering strong relationships with Holidu customers ensuring they drive maximum value from our offerings.
- Take ownership of all customer communication channels in all active markets across Europe.
- Drive customer performance and satisfaction: maximize value per user, engagement, conversion, retention rates, and NPS.
- Leverage data to make our communication more personalized and effective.
- Optimize lead conversion funnel and drive the adoption of key product features in collaboration with Product teams.
- Orchestrate global communication campaigns. Work directly with CRO, Account Management Principal, and Country Heads to ensure success.
- Identify and evaluate new customer communication channels.
- Manage a team of 3 CRM specialists.
Your backpack is filled with
- A university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Computer Science.
- 4+ years of work experience in a fast-paced Business environment, preferably in people management roles.
- Experience in CRM and optimizing customer value.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills; strong focus on both external and internal customer.
- Analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with CRM automation or customer engagement software is an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on work attitude.
- Fluency in English, every other European language is a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + the possibility to take up to 10 unpaid vacation days with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.