Senior Operations Manager - Customer Support (f/m/d)
Senior Operations Manager - Customer Support (f/m/d)
Holidu is a fast growing travel-tech company with travel enthusiasts from 60+ nations. Together, we are thriving to revolutionize the vacation rental industry by helping hosts to manage their vacation rental with ease and guests to find the perfect holiday home they truly enjoy. In October 2022, we secured €100 million Series E funding, allowing us to constantly improve our services and achieve the next milestone on our journey. Our team is united by a passion for modern technologies, an ambition for constant improvement and the drive to bring the best experience to more than 100 million users each year. Want to achieve amazing milestones with us? Then pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your future team
The Customer Happiness Team is focused on providing world-class customer support to our homeowners and guests, helping to win them back when things go wrong. You will be joining an ambitious and passionate team focused on building a customer-centric, consistent and reliable support operation in the context of a fast-growing and complex business. Working directly with the Head of Support and collaborating with support team leads, operations managers, workforce management and vendor/ BPO partners, you will work on a diverse group of projects to drive maximum impact to customer satisfaction. Come join our friendly and talented team based in the lovely cities of Munich or Malaga!
Your role in this journey
- Project Management: Lead numerous cross-functional projects in support, targeted with improving customer satisfaction and cost efficiency, working within an OKR framework.
- Diverse Support Operations Projects: Working directly with the Global Head of Support, you will lead and deliver programs ranging from workforce and real-time management, content, training and quality workflows, and vendor and team management helping to drive major improvements across support.
- Problem-solving expertise: You will have the freedom to look at big problem statements in a logical and structured way, and scope out a comprehensive, holistic and pragmatic program of improvements.
- Data-driven decision making: You will back up your proposals using data and insights to help identify root causes, scope of solution and prioritise effectively to deliver maximum impact.
- Enablement: You will encourage, empower, motivate and collaborate with stakeholders with successful rollout of your program.
Your backpack is filled with
- A strong relevant background in support operations, such as workforce management, content, training, quality assurance or team management is highly preferred.
- A successful and extensive track record of program management and problem-solving in customer support teams, focus on customer experience and satisfaction improvement.
- Experience in Customer Support, Strategy, Operations, Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Business Intelligence, or Economics is required - Experience in the tourism industry is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in working with data visualisation tools such as Looker or Tableau and/or programming languages (SQL, Python).
- Extensive experience in stakeholder engagement and building networks. You will need to build bridges with several teams, engaging and influencing them to partner with you in roadmaps and rollouts.
- A true passion for customer experience - you are hungry to create the best experience possible for our customers and have a high bar for quality.
- You are an excellent communicator in meetings, presentations or written formats, with a skill for catering your message to different audiences with a view to arrive at the desired outcome.
- You are very comfortable managing multiple, ongoing tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Team-first attitude with a bias towards collaboration and inclusion. Calm under pressure. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + the possibility to take up to 10 unpaid vacation days with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.