(Senior) SEO Specialist (f/m/d)
(Senior) SEO Specialist (f/m/d)
Holidu is a fast growing travel-tech company with travel enthusiasts from 60+ nations. Together, we are thriving to revolutionize the vacation rental industry by helping hosts to manage their vacation rental with ease and guests to find the perfect holiday home they truly enjoy. In October 2022, we secured €100 million Series E funding, allowing us to constantly improve our services and achieve the next milestone on our journey. Our team is united by a passion for modern technologies, an ambition for constant improvement and the drive to bring the best experience to more than 100 million users each year. Want to achieve amazing milestones with us? Then pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your future team
Your role in this journey
- Be part of strategic decision-making together with the SEO head and team leads to achieve continuous organic growth and top positions focused on transactional queries,
- Come up, prioritize and lead strategic, technical and product optimizations for our portfolio of travel domains.
- Set up tests and measure impact to take data-driven decisions in collaboration with data analysts.
- Work closely together with the SEO country managers to guide and support on-page and off-page projects, especially for the DACH region.
- Identify opportunities for (and build) automated processes for SEO and/or assist the wider SEO team.
Your backpack is filled with
- At least 4+ years of professional experience in SEO with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing SEO strategies and technical SEO (with + ROI mindset) that significantly improved organic traffic.
- An analytical mindset and detail-oriented with a focus on testing, decision making and improvement using data to find the right answers.
- Very good communication skills in English and German.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + the possibility to take up to 10 unpaid vacation days with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.