Sales Representative Italy Northeast (f/m/d)
Holidu is a travel-tech start-up founded in Munich, Germany. Together with our team, we strive to revolutionize the vacation rental industry by helping hosts manage their vacation rental with ease and guests find the perfect holiday home. In October 2022, we secured a €100 million Series E funding, making us one of the fastest growing travel-tech companies in Europe. Our team of travel enthusiasts from 50+ nations is united by a passion for modern technologies, an ambition for constant improvement and the drive to bring the best experience to more than 100 million users each year. Want to achieve amazing things together with us? Then pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your future team
Your role in this journey
- Develop your focus region into an important mainstay in our portfolio and continuously develop it further on your own responsibility.
- Contact vacation rental owners in Lake Garda and Trentino- Alto Adige and find out if Bookiply is the right solution for their needs (use all common sales methods: cold calling, inbound leads, referrals, etc.).
- Network regionally and increase your local presence through regular customer visits and business trips in your focus region.
- Maintain individual customer relationships through on-site product presentations and online meetings.
- Optimize our processes and our product in exchange with other departments and share your knowledge across teams.
- Responsibly review your activities and keep track of monthly goals.
- Support the onboarding process of new team members and share your knowledge with other international sales teams at Bookiply.
- Help in organizing events to promote Bookiply and build a community of vacation rental owners in Lake Garda and Trentino- Alto Adige.
Your backpack is filled with
- High level of self-motivation and ability to convince our vacation rental homeowners both on the phone (cold calling) and face to face.
- Positive mindset towards new challenges and empathic personality that enables strong interpersonal relationships.
- Solution-driven attitude and the ability to work in a responsible and organized way.
- Preferred but not mandatory: experience in sales or account management, travel industry or online business.
- Native Italian, fluent English, German is a plus.
- Driver license.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Make use of our pet-friendly office and bring your pet to work as often as you want.
- Go traveling for 22 vacation days + the possibility to take up to 10 unpaid vacation days with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.