Account Manager Levante (f/m/d)
Holidu is a travel-tech start-up founded in Munich, Germany. Together with our team, we strive to revolutionize the vacation rental industry by helping hosts manage their vacation rental with ease and guests find the perfect holiday home. In October 2022, we secured a €100 million Series E funding, making us one of the fastest growing travel-tech companies in Europe. Our team of travel enthusiasts from 50+ nations is united by a passion for modern technologies, an ambition for constant improvement and the drive to bring the best experience to more than 100 million users each year. Want to achieve amazing things together with us? Then pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your future team
Your role in this journey
- Be the main contact person for our vacation rental owners who want to list their vacation rentals via our platform and advise them on how to use our product.
- Coordinate the going live of our vacation rentals and help homeowners with all post-booking related questions to ensure a continuously high level of customer-oriented service.
- Interact with our product and content team to guarantee a smooth onboarding process.
- Build strong relationships with our key-customers and actively support them in increasing revenues.
- Improve the performance of your accounts by analyzing existing data and develop a solution-oriented strategy.
- Organize lead generating and networking events (remote or in-person) to build a community of vacation rental owners.
Your backpack is filled with
- Relevant job experience in account management, tourism or other customer-oriented roles.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to remain friendly and calm in all situations.
- Near native Spanish skills and fluent English.
- A customer-centric, problem-solving attitude.
- Excitement about new technologies and the travel industry.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Go travelling for 23 vacation days + the possibility to take up to 10 unpaid vacation days with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.