Senior Executive Assistant
With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content and interactivity, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. Fubo operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a growing technology center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
We’re rapidly growing in employees, subscribers, and content offerings! Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
Fubo is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
The Senior Executive Assistant is a high-level administrative/personal executive who works closely with a Senior Executive of Fubo. The Senior Executive Assistant is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day administrative operations of the senior executive, overseeing special projects, and ensuring that the senior executive's vision and goals are carried out effectively. This person will also be extremely proactive, organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a fast-paced executive. Crucial to this role is the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Equally important is strong business acumen, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail.
Personal Affairs Management:
- Take charge of organizing and managing personal matters for a senior executive, including travel arrangements*, family commitments, and other personal engagements
- *Make travel arrangements, including booking flights, accommodation, producing itineraries, and arranging foreign currency and passport/visas where applicable
- Ensure that the senior executive’s personal life runs smoothly and efficiently, allowing them to focus on their professional responsibilities
- Oversee personal finances and investments, working closely with financial advisors and institutions to ensure optimal management and growth
- Assist in managing the senior executives’s daily schedule, including prioritizing meetings, appointments, and tasks to optimize productivity and ensure timely execution of commitments
- Take detailed notes during meetings and ensure prompt follow-up actions are taken, including distributing minutes and tracking action items
- Anticipate and prepare materials and briefings needed for the senior executive’s meetings, ensuring they are well-informed and prepared for all engagements
- Be able to synthesize information from multiple sources, and third parties
Strategic Planning and execution:
- Collaborate with the senior executive to develop and execute strategic initiatives aligned with the company’s goals and vision
- Conduct research, analyze data, and prepare reports to support decision-making processes
- Act as a liaison between the senior executive and internal/external stakeholders, including other senior executives, board members, partners, and other key individuals
- Oversee high-priority projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, set milestones, and track progress
Communication and Representation:
- Draft, review, and edit correspondence, presentations, and other materials on behalf of the senior executive
- Represent the senior executive in meetings, conferences, and industry events as required
Confidentiality and Discretion:
- Handle sensitive information with the highest level of confidentiality and discretion
- Manage a team of professionals, providing guidance, mentorship, and support in their respective roles
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field preferred; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a management role, or significant experience in an Executive/Personal Assistant or similar role
- Proven track record of successfully leading and executing complex projects
- Exceptional strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities, with the capacity to influence at all levels of the organization
- High level of integrity and ability to handle confidential information
- Extremely organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload with a strong attention to detail and a desire to make things organized
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
Perks & Benefits:
- At Fubo, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Fubo provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium Fubo Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- Fubo's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Denver, Paris, and Bangalore
- Fubo is an e-verified company
Fubo’s minimum base salary for this role if hired in New York City is $90,000 per year; maximum base salary for this role is $140,000 per year. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fubo's annual cash bonus plans, unlimited PTO, and a full range of medical benefits. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.