With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content and interactivity, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. Fubo operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a growing technology center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
We’re rapidly growing in employees, subscribers, and content offerings! Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
Fubo is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
*THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE POSITION*
Responsible for analyzing, researching and processing incoming chargebacks through the billing platform.
- Performs Credit Card chargebacks resolution to ensure timely, accurate, and effective processing of fraud and dispute claims.
- Provides evidence when merchants ‘request for information’ before it becomes a chargeback
- Provides in-depth research and investigation into transactions of frauds or dispute claims, and provide evidence/documentation to support the investigation
- Ensures adherence and deadlines are met for all claims
- Ability to escalate issues to supervisors
- This is not a customer facing role, but will require a lot of cross team collaboration, analytical skills, and prior administrative experience
What to Bring:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work accurately with billing transactions
- Clerical, technical, and administrative experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with all forms of communication in a professional manner (phone, chat, email)
- Proficiency in Windows or macOS screenshot programs, office, and Adobe reader
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance is required
- Ability to speak, read, and write professionally in English
- Must be flexible with working hours. Available to work all shifts including weekends, holidays and emergency shifts as required.
Perks & Benefits:
- At Fubo, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- Fubo provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium Fubo Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- Fubo's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Denver, Paris, and Bangalore
- Fubo is an e-verified company
Fubo’s base salary for this role is $19 per hour. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fubo's unlimited PTO, and a full range of medical benefits. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.