VP of Design
With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content and interactivity, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. Fubo operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a growing technology center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
We’re rapidly growing in employees, subscribers, and content offerings! Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
Fubo is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
Fubo is looking for a VP of Design, Core Experience to join its Design team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for helping design the future of TV by leading a team of designers tasked with crafting a compelling and engaging experience across Fubo’s platforms.
- You will lead design for Fubo’s core experience across its TV, Mobile and Desktop platforms
- You will lead design for company priorities that will take Fubo to the next level
- You will lead a team of UX and UI designers
- You will help visualize where Fubo’s core experience needs to go through a combination of documentation, prototypes and visuals
- You will work closely with your peers and stakeholders to debate ideas, negotiate perspectives and accelerate progress towards a shared vision
- You have a proven track record of at least 10 years of experience leading relevant consumer experiences
- You possess case studies that demonstrate how you led design for major consumer projects from inception to release
- You have experience leading and growing design teams
- You have experience working within complex UI systems
- You’re comfortable working with recommendation systems and AI
- You have an extensive background designing for TV and streaming
Perks & Benefits:
- At Fubo, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- Fubo provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium Fubo Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- Fubo's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Denver, Paris, and Bangalore
- Fubo is an e-verified company
Fubo’s minimum base salary for this role if hired in New York City is $230,000 per year; maximum base salary for this role is $300,00 per year. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fubo's equity plan, annual cash bonus plan, unlimited PTO, and a full range of medical benefits. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.