Manager of Program Management - Advertising Technology
With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content and interactivity, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. Fubo operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a growing technology center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
We’re rapidly growing in employees, subscribers, and content offerings! Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
Fubo is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
The Manager, Program Management, Advertising Technology will be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the Advertising Product portfolio in support of Fubo’s technology and sales roadmap. This role will oversee a portfolio of programs, projects, and features focused on innovative advertising features, experiences, and technologies. Success will require building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external Business partners and Technology teams, ensuring the smooth delivery of features. This role is the glue that holds product development together, and the engine that drives it forward. The successful candidate will be able to understand technical and business nuance enough to help tease out solutions to blockers - and to teach others to do so as well, while finding joy in wrangling complex programs/projects and solving complex problems.
This position will report to the Vice President of Program Management and will work in a highly matrixed structure, directly involved with Ad Engineering, Ad Operations, Ads Data and Ad Sales teams across the broader Fubo universe in the US, France and India, as well as within multiple areas of the business including Product, Design, Data Engineering, and Content Experience teams. This position will directly manage a small team.
In this role, you will:
- Initiate and set goals for programs (cross team/cross functional) based on strategic objectives of the organization.
- Manage a small team of project managers, helping them to solve challenges that arise due to cross-team dependencies, interpersonal relationships, ambiguous scope, conflicting priorities, etc.
- Ensure that employees in your organization feel empowered and retain a sense of how what they do ladders up to the big picture
- Ensure regular reporting of status across all projects and features, establishing the right controls within the teams to ensure accurate status, pro-active risk management and robust plans.
- Identify mechanisms to monitor and improve processes within the Ad Technology groups
- Keep senior management informed of statuses with detailed reports/presentations on a regular basis
- Facilitate conversations/discussions around product discovery and improve processes around product delivery.
- Partner with Product and Engineering leadership on project delivery
- Partner with product teams and delivery partners across multiple work-streams to manage the successful delivery across the Fubo portfolio.
- Be hands on with your project/program management experience and can step in to perform day to day tasks as needed to move Ad projects forward.
- Support quarterly planning activities to deliver maximum business value based on critical program KPIs and to drive team alignment
- Establish and deepen trust between your organization and the broader Fubo organization across all markets.
What skills, experience, and education you need to succeed:
- At least 7 years experience leading major multi-discipline and complex technology deliveries, with at least 2 years’ experience as program lead on Advertising and/or user-experience focused projects.
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrable experience delivering technology change within digital/OTT sector. Good understanding of the global media landscape.
- Ability to effectively present ideas and communicate with senior leadership.
- Thorough understanding of program/project management techniques and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of measuring and analyzing key performance metrics.
- An analytical mindset with problem solving capabilities
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Be data-driven
- Strong political acumen, able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver on outcomes
- Experience working with multiple teams - engineering, product, design, business stakeholders and multiple
- Experience working with global teams and different cultures
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- At Fubo, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- Fubo provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium Fubo Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- Fubo's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Denver, Paris, and Bangalore
- Fubo is an e-verified company
Fubo’s minimum base salary for this role if hired in New York City is $160,000 per year; maximum base salary for this role is $200,000 per year. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fubo's annual cash bonus plans, unlimited PTO, and a full range of medical benefits. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.