Business Development Manager
With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content and interactivity, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. Fubo operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a growing technology center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
We’re rapidly growing in employees, subscribers, and content offerings! Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
Fubo is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
We are growing our Business Development team and searching for an experienced individual to join us. You will identify, develop, negotiate and implement Fubo’s distribution partnerships with media, entertainment, technology and strategic companies to support Fubo’s vision and fast growing subscription business. Specifically, you will own strategy and relationships for a growing number of key partners in the connected TV, consumer electronics, social and emerging technology platform categories.
You are highly ambitious, passionate about digital media and entrepreneurial in nature. You can think outside the box, take on initiatives, lead an idea from inception to implementation and deliver results. You are a team player and willing to roll up your sleeves for the benefit of the group. You’ve had experience structuring complex partnerships and shown results with companies varying from Fortune 500 companies to 20 person startups. You have experience working with internal teams across Marketing, Product, Technology, Finance and Legal teams to build consensus and execute on strategic initiatives.
- Identify and actively develop our relationship and strategy with our partners in connected TV, consumer electronics, social and emerging technology
- Prioritize and support company wide initiatives across key platform partners
- Identify, structure, negotiate, and close large scale partnership deals with media, entertainment and strategic partners
- Maintain all touch points between partners and Fubo, including owning and maintaining the relationship from incubation to implementation
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Finance teams throughout the lifecycle of a deal and champion objectives of the deal across the organization
- 5+ years of business development or strategic partnerships experience working with connected TV, consumer electronics and/or mobile app store platforms (in entertainment, media, subscription businesses a plus)
- Thrive in fast-paced working environment in a quickly changing industry with little guidance
- Understand market dynamics and closely follow trends in media and entertainment industries
- Be able to clearly present ideas and advocate for deals while being open to collaborative feedback and constructive criticism
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management internally and externally
- Keen attention to detail, ability to interpret legal documents, work with lawyers to draft agreements and negotiate with partners
- Ability to quickly learn and pinpoint opportunities in industries with no prior knowledge
- Analytical skills, with the ability to size opportunities, build business cases, analyze data, and advocate projects internally and externally
- BA / BS degree; MBA or JD a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Perks & Benefits:
- At Fubo, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- Fubo provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium Fubo Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- Fubo's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Denver, Paris, and Bangalore
- Fubo is an e-verified company
Fubo’s minimum base salary for this role if hired in New York City is $110,000 per year; maximum base salary for this role is $155,000 per year. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fubo's annual cash bonus plans, unlimited PTO, and a full range of medical benefits. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.