Tier 2 Customer Care Agent
With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content and interactivity, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. Fubo operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a growing technology center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
We’re rapidly growing in employees, subscribers, content offerings and awards — including being ranked highest in Customer Satisfaction among Live TV Streaming Providers by J.D. Power. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
Fubo is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
*FUBO'S HEADQUARTERS ARE LOCATED IN NYC, BUT THIS WILL BE A REMOTE POSITION*
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Tier 2 representative to deliver world class technical support and build customer satisfaction and loyalty by troubleshooting all inquiries regarding Fubo products over the phone and online. We need a resourceful and attentive individual who can make the best use of all tools and technologies to help resolve customer service issues. The ideal candidate will be expected to complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service, and policy changes that will be relevant to our users. The candidate will also provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries and should strive for a one-call resolution of customer issues.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Above-average knowledge of tech-related elements (i.e. Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Experience handling technical support and have the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting steps
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and meet customer's needs and requirements
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent telephone etiquette, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Strong team and interpersonal relationship skills conducive to team development
- Ability to work independently, make judgment decisions and demonstrate consistent follow-through
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Creates and maintains customer loyalty by serving customers above and beyond their expectations
- Exercises good judgment in decision-making in order to routinely deliver exceptional customer support at all times
- Must be available for weekend (Saturday & Sunday) hours
- Most Call Center employees work on a shift basis, and as such will be required to periodically rotate shifts and regular days off
- All customer satisfaction representatives must be willing to work all shifts, overtime, holidays, and emergency shifts as required
Perks & Benefits:
- At Fubo, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- Fubo provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium Fubo Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- Fubo's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Denver, Paris, and Bangalore
- Fubo is an e-verified company
Fubo’s minimum base pay for this role is $19 per hour; maximum base salary for this role is $22.50 per hour. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fubo's unlimited PTO and a full range of medical benefits. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.