Yield Analyst - Ad Sales
With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content and interactivity, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. Fubo operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a growing technology center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
We’re rapidly growing in employees, subscribers, content offerings and awards — including being ranked highest in Customer Satisfaction among Live TV Streaming Providers by J.D. Power. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
Fubo is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
The Fubo Ad Sales organization is currently hiring a Yield & Inventory Analyst to support the advertising organization by leveraging pricing analytics, driving and informing inventory optimization strategies and supporting enterprise initiatives. The incumbent will work cross functionally to retrieve and analyze data, communicate effectively with internal stakeholders on actionable recommendations to optimize advertising revenue / CPMs and implement change appropriately.
- Create and manage daily avails / sellout reports across direct IO, programmatic partners, direct response and owned & operated platforms.
- Ensure accurate pricing and inventory allocations.
- Audit and track remainder analysis for Supply versus Demand side partners.
- Track and troubleshoot data passage; advise Ad Operations and Ad Sales Management on escalated issues.
- Pull ad hoc reports on inventory optimization and category spending reports; advise Yield Management and Ad Operations leadership on potential inventory optimization.
- Understand the complete picture of inventory utilization and recommend/implement plans to increase yield.
- Stay abreast of changes in industry and where competitors are leading.
- Work with ad systems teams to ensure that forecasting aligns and technology leverage delivers efficiencies/insights.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Logistics, Analytics or related.
- One to three years of media-related/agency experience and media planning/buying; media buying and entertainment industry experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience in various platforms such as Springserve, Yield Analytics, Amplitude, Tableau, Salesforce, etc a plus.
- Self-starter, creative thinker and proactive ability to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Expert at manipulating, analyzing and reporting on large data sets using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools.
- At ease working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Has a strong desire to grow in both analytical and professional skills
Perks & Benefits:
- At Fubo, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- Fubo provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium Fubo Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- Fubo's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Denver, Paris, and Bangalore
- Fubo is an e-verified company
Fubo’s minimum base salary for this role if hired in New York City is $64,000 per year; maximum base salary for this role is $78,000 per year. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fubo's annual cash bonus plans, unlimited PTO, and a full range of medical benefits. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.