Delivery Manager - Streaming Media Operations
With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content and interactivity, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. Fubo operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a growing technology center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
We’re rapidly growing in employees, subscribers, content offerings and awards — including being ranked highest in Customer Satisfaction among Live TV Streaming Providers by J.D. Power. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
Fubo is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
Fubo is looking for an experienced Content Distribution Manager for our FuboNetworks Operations team who is passionate about content, thrives off building relationships with partners and stakeholders, and is driven to provide customers with the most comprehensive package AVOD content. This position will help define and execute product roadmaps and continually focus on improving the user experience and engagement for our subscribers.
Successful candidates will work daily alongside a team of Delivery Managers, Content Acquisition, Video Engineering’s Acquisition & Encoding (linear/vod), Product, Ad Sales, Ad Operations, Marketing, Platform, Customer Care, and Support to fulfill project launch and operational expectations.
This role will require an acute attention to detail and the ability to execute and lead multiple projects at one time for both Fubo and FuboNetworks across the US, Canada, and Spain.
- Define AVOD project requirements and rules for delivery to off platform distributions
- Organize assets, including video, keyart and clip sourcing and oversee content deliverable flow in-house, routing for approvals and delivering to multiple partners, such as Amazon, Roku and Samsung.
- Create and maintain essential tracking, summaries, and post-analysis recaps to communicate project status and promotional efforts to relevant cross-functional departments
- Audit partner platforms to ensure content is live / taken down correctly and on time for FAST, AVOD.
- Verify that titles are presented properly on platforms inclusive of artwork, metadata, and menu placement.
- Conduct partner communication needed to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies found on partners’ platforms and devices.
- Establish and maintain process/workflow and documentation of VOD onboarding for fuboTV and fuboNetworks
- Maintain VOD Metadata spec and operations including testing, modifying, and working with internal/external partners to streamline workflows
- Catalog delivery verification / Inventory reconciliation with internal and external partners
- Attend, participate, and lead weekly meetings representing FuboNetworks to internal and external partners
- Provider/partner relationship management and compliance audits while communicating gaps or missing expectations
- Drive operational processes and responses within VOD Infrastructure pipeline
- Develop and measure Content Operation KPIs and OKRs
- Monthly Reporting for Onboarding
- VOD Incidents
- Weekly status of active AVOD work
- Document operational tasks and recommend optimization opportunities and improvements
- Manage the launch of any content related changes including package and price changes, promos, bundles, and add-ons
- Position the Delivery team at the forefront of onboarding and engagement opportunities with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with Product team on new features and functionalities to provide best customer experience
- Track all new content additions on platform and communicate with finance and operations teams to manage operational costs effectively
- Continually seek opportunities to improve onboarding activities and drive peer-led retrospectives
The Ideal Candidate will also:
- Have at least 3 years of hands-on experience with comparable responsibilities working in a similar role at an OTT or MVPD company
- Experience working within cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 3+ years working with Aspera or other file-based delivery systems from ingest through operations and troubleshooting
- Major network library experience
- 2+ years experience working with CableLabs Metadata v1.1 Spec
- Strong experience partnering with Ad Operations & Sales teams
- Familiarity and experience working with SSAI, CSAI, DAI, DRM, & Blackout policies
- 3+ years experience working within Content Management systems
- Strong teamwork, project management, and organizational skills with an ability to adapt, multitask, and navigate a complex, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to self-identify and effectively seek technical and operational information necessary to close knowledge gaps.
- Understanding of Aspera Transfer
- Understanding of AWS S3
- Ability to modify and edit XML documents
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Ability to work independently, optimize processes, and make decisions under minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication
Perks & Benefits:
- At Fubo, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- Fubo provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium Fubo Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- Fubo's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Denver, Paris, and Bangalore
- Fubo is an e-verified company
Fubo’s minimum base salary for this role if hired in New York City is $110,000 per year; maximum base salary for this role is $135,000 per year. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fubo's annual cash bonus plans, unlimited PTO, and a full range of medical benefits. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.