Account Manager with German language
At Finom, we're not just a tech company; we're pioneers in setting new standards on how finances can and should be managed in this modern world – as easily as using your smartphone. We're on a mission to empower small businesses, the cornerstone of the European economy, with cutting-edge technology.
In just the past year, we've experienced exponential growth, quadrupling our presence and expanding into new countries. Our footprint now spans across the European Union, with operations in Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Poland.
If you're passionate about tech, finance, and making a real impact, we invite you to explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you at Finom. Join us in simplifying business management processes and allowing entrepreneurs to focus exclusively on what matters most – their core business. Be a part of our journey as we shape the future of finance and business in Europe.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Meet and exceed performance expectations by developing mutually beneficial long term relationships with provided portfolio of corporate clients;
- In-depth understanding of each client’s business model and their transactional activity, simultaneously reflecting opportunities for their business growth with Finom;
- Ability to represent company by offering uninterrupted daily communication with assigned corporate clients via multiple channels;
- Deliver seamless service to the dedicated accounts by sharing professional knowledge of Finom banking products and services;
- Assist other account managers when needed, in an effort to exceed customer expectations;
- Coordinate and collaborate with the appropriate Finom departments, including Compliance, Legal, Customer Care, Finance, Product, Operations, and HR;
- Take part in customer due diligence and transaction monitoring;
- Maintain accurate, clear, and updated data for all assigned customers in Salesforce and other Finom platforms;
- Monitor the competitive landscape and stay educated on the new developments in payments.
WHO YOU ARE
- Speak English and German fluently;
- At least 1 year of sales experience;
- Act with a "start up" mentality, with a clear focus on striving for improvements;
- Exceptional customer service skills and a highly motivated, dynamic personality;
- Knowledge of all basic Microsoft Office programs, including Excel;
- Familiarity with SalesForce or similar CRM a plus;
- Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills;
- A Bachelor's Degree in the business or finance sectors is desirable;
- Previous fintech portfolio management is desirable but not essential;
- Knowledge of Dutch or/and German or/and Spanish and/or other European language as a plus;
- A sense of humor and multitasking team-player to work well in a team environment;
- Knowledge of Miro, Notion and other platforms is beneficial.
What You Will Get In Return
Combining Work and Socializing
Discover the perfect fusion of work and social engagement with our hybrid working approach. Join us in our elegant offices situated along the picturesque Mediterranean Coast in Paphos, Cyprus, and in the heart of Europe, including Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Poland, and Spain. Enjoy the flexibility of travelling and working in a remote/hybrid model across Europe.
Work & Swim Program
Immerse yourself in our exclusive Work & Swim Program. Spend one month in a comfortable corporate apartment in enchanting Cyprus. It's the ideal opportunity to strike the perfect work-life balance while enjoying the breathtaking Mediterranean views.
Embrace Entrepreneurship and Focus on Our Collective PRIZE
Unlock your inner entrepreneur and align your aspirations with ours through our Stock Options Program. This exciting opportunity is available to every member of our company, from junior team members to our founders. Together, we work tirelessly toward a shared PRIZE.
Experience Continuous Growth
Our company is on an upward trajectory, and so are you. We provide you with the resources and opportunities for continuous personal and professional growth.
The Opportunity to Make a Genuine Impact
Join us in shaping the future. We cherish innovative ideas and boldly experiment with new technologies, tools, and methodologies. We actively encourage your participation in making a substantial impact.
Receive Unwavering Support and Care
At our company, you're never alone. We're dedicated to your well-being and success, offering constant support and care throughout your journey with us.
Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within the next few days.
Standard interview process:
- Application Review - 3 - 5 days
- Recruiter Interview - 30 min -45 min
- Hiring Manager Interview - 45 min - 1 hour
- Test Task - up to 1 hour
- Final Interview - 45 min - 1 hour
Please note the order and duration of each step can vary depending on the type of position and seniority level.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Finom, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We embrace diversity and invite applications from all walks of life. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.