Customer Care Specialist (German, French)
At Finom we are setting new standards for doing business, demonstrating how finances can and should be managed in this modern world – as easily as using your smartphone. We believe that small businesses are the foundation of the European economy. We came to bring the technologies of the future to simplify the business management processes of entrepreneurs, allowing them to focus exclusively on their core business.
We are currently in process of rapid growth (x4 in last year), and launched our business in 3 new countries, with our presence across the EU now including Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium and Poland.
The Customer Care team is at the core of our business, we are the face of our company, and we provide front-line support to our customers.
We value our Customer Care team, and that's why we have such a competitive starting package.
Our customers are entrepreneurs, company owners, and company operators. They use Finom to have clear manageable control over their finances.
Our Customers choose us because we are the best on the market, and as a Customer Care team, we’re an extension of that great overall experience.
At Finom, we’re not just about numbers; we're about making every entrepreneur and business leader feel valued and understood. And that begins with YOU.
Elevate Your Journey in Fintech with Finom's Elite Customer Care Crew! ✨
- Set records with Europe’s quickest customer service via phone, email, live chat, and social media;
- Sync with our dynamic squads to ensure every query gets a swift, seamless solution;
- Ensuring individual KPI’s and overall Service Levels are consistently achieved;
- Embrace and excel in the vibrant, ever-changing fintech landscape;
- Participating in various projects when required;
- Uphold our legacy of exceptional customer contentment.
Your profile (Required)
- English + one or several of the following languages: German or French. Level is sufficient for free written and verbal communication;
- A proactive go-getter who takes charge;
- Quick on your feet, ready to learn and adapt;
- Sporting a vibrant smile and radiant energy every day;
- People like to spend time with you.
Would be a plus: You have worked in Customer Care for at least 1 year - Online, on the phone or face-to-face. If you have not worked in customer care, but would really like to let us know.
- Navigate your career trajectory within a progressive European fintech startup;
- Dive into a culture that's both challenging and nurturing, perfect for young talents;
- A paycheck that recognizes your worth;
- Fully remote or office on Cyprus.
Ready to spearhead change and define the financial scene?
🌟 Join us today!