Business Analyst Intern
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
Einride is looking for a Business Analyst Intern (part-time, winter and spring) to join our Solution Architecture and Strategy organization in the US with relevant experience in data science / analysis, storytelling and customer facing engagement.
The Solution Architecture team is a critical part of the sales process at Einride. You will support strategic assessments of our customers' transportation fleets during the pre-sales phase, providing insights into their current setups and a plan for the subsequent steps towards electrification and autonomy. You will be involved in assessments, with support from subject matter experts at Einride. In addition you will experience collaboration with the sales team to close customer contracts.
- Analyze data and turn raw data into insights for customers in autonomous and electric transportation roadmap
- Support generate sales proposals for the customer based on the analysis outcomes
- Conduct research and technical/business analysis, developing presentation and reports that tell a compelling story
- Support on other sales, operations, product, or strategic projects
- Currently studying a Bachelor’s or higher from a rigorous program in engineering or business, or equivalent work experience
- Able to dedicate several hours per week regularly Monday-Fridays to internship (specific working hours to be established and followed)
- Highly skilled in in Python and/or other data analytics tools
- Mastery in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Data StudiosIndependent, hands-on problem solving that takes clear ownership of tasks
- Highly analytical with ability to story-tell through clear and concise communication
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual thinking skillsIdeal candidate is someone highly skilled in technical analysis and now want to progress their career to be in a more customer-facing role while leveraging their analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken english
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.