Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
As Financial Accountant at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Responsible for daily, monthly & annual accounting activities
- Handle inventory and fixed assets
- Overseeing Accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank transactions
- Manage VAT, income tax returns, and other tax-related matters
- Identify and run improvement projects within the accounting function and document accounting processes and policies, to maintain and strengthen internal control
- Ensuring compliance in accounting policies and regulations
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in a startup/scaleup and/or international environment
- A university degree in accounting and finance
- Strong proficiency in K3 and VAT, IFRS is of merit
- Previous experience from inventory and fixed assets is of merit
- Comfortable with monthly and annual closing and audit processes
- Independent and confident in your ability to act, prioritize and make decisions within your work area
- Structured and quality-oriented
- Good at communicating and understands the importance of creating trusting relationships
- Experience of and interest in ERP systems
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Proficiency in Swedish is preferred
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.