Electrical Design Engineer
Other Engineering, Design
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
The Hardware team is responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
At Einride we develop our own autonomous driving stack, and Team AET HW Design - where you would be joining - is a key enabler for this.
As an Electrical Design Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Creation and maintenance of relevant wiring harness design documentation in Catia (3D and schematics)
- Design and create purchase material for electromechanical components.
- Evaluate and select components to be used in accordance with specifications.
- Collaborate with suppliers and partners on Design for manufacturing
- Contribute in creation of Einrides electrical architecture and PASD (power and signal distribution).
- Support development of strategies and methods for electrical design work together with your team.
- Support inhouse manufacturing of Autonomous vehicles on a daily basis.
- Curious and Humble with a creative mindset and technical interest.
- Documented experience from wiring harness design and electrical schematics, preferably within Automotive.
- Experience from Dassault 3DX.
- Experience from concept design and early project phases.
- Know-how in building wiring harness prototypes.
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Please note that as part of our standard recruitment process, we conduct a background control on the final candidate for this role. This may include verification of education, employment history, any relevant professional certifications or other information that may be of our interest.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.