IT Dev Ops Engineer
Software Engineering, IT, Operations
Stockholm, Sweden · Gothenburg, Sweden
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
As a IT Dev Ops Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. The IT team is responsible for creating best in class employee experience by enabling productivity with technology and automation.
- Develop, manage, integrate, and support Einride internal tools such as Google Workspace, Google Cloud Platform, Lumos, Slack, Github, Jira, Netbox
- Use Terraform to manage infrastructure in GCP
- Lead, analyze, and automate processes within the organization using custom integrations and custom code as needed
- Design and provide troubleshooting for networking at the software layer (like firewall rules in GCP or troubleshooting which blocked port keeps Macs from printing at the office)
- Evaluate our environment against current industry best practices and suggest improvements
- Facilitate employee training sessions and provide support to your colleagues
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional departments (e.g. Tech, Security, Legal, HR, etc)
- You know how to code for automation and integration: Go would be great, but python, AppScript, bash, PowerShell and more are appreciated too
- You ideally have 3-5 years of experience in advanced application support and integrations with SaaS systems like Google Workspace, Slack, Jira, and Github
- You ideally have 2+ years of experience maintaining infrastructure in GCP, AWS, or Azure (GCP is a bonus)
- You ideally have experience using Terraform to manage infrastructure (in GCP or elsewhere)
- You ideally have a solid grounding in basic network concepts: enough to troubleshoot common configuration issues
- Having experience with an MDM like Jamf or Intune is a plus
- You enjoy helping others and automating manual processes with technology
- You are proactive by nature and enjoy a fast-paced working environment
- You have a versatile mindset and the ability to quickly shift focus on company needs
- You are curious with a creative mindset and a technical interest
This position is based in Gothenburg or Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.