IT, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
Einride is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Solution Architecture and Strategy organization with relevant experience in data science / analysis, storytelling and customer facing engagement.
The Solution Architecture team is a critical part of the sales process at Einride. You will be responsible for strategic assessments of our customers' transportation fleets during the pre-sales phase, providing insights into their current setups and a plan for the subsequent steps towards electrification and autonomy. You will lead assessments, with support from subject matter experts at Einride, and present a solution and economic proposal to key client stakeholders. You will then work with the sales team to close customer contracts.
- Analyze data and turn raw data into insights for customers in autonomous and electric transportation roadmap
- Generate sales proposals for the customer based on the analysis outcomes
- Conduct research and technical/business analysis, developing presentation and reports that tell a compelling story
- Lead and facilitate customer discussions with executive-level stakeholders
- Support on other sales, operations, product, or strategic projects
- Mastery in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Data Studios
- High-proficiency in Python and/or other data analytics tools is a requirement
- 1-3 years’ experience in transportation and logistics companies, management consulting or other quantitative roles in a high growth startup or big tech firm
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a rigorous program in engineering or business, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with transportation solutions, logistics and/or supply chain
- Independent, hands-on problem solving that takes clear ownership of tasks
- Highly analytical with ability to story-tell through clear and concise communication
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ideal candidate is someone highly skilled in technical analysis and now want to progress their career to be in a more customer-facing role while leveraging their analytical skills
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- 25 days of PTO, 15 sick days, 15 U.S Holidays observed
- Wellness allowance
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.