Senior Project Program Manager
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
Einride autonomous technology is a leading innovator in the autonomous heavy truck industry, known for our cutting-edge technologies and commitment to delivering high-performance vehicles that meet the evolving needs of our customers. As a Senior Project Program Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the development and launch of our next-generation products.
As a Senior Project Program Manager for our autonomous Heavy Trucks, you will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams and managing the entire product lifecycle. Your expertise and leadership will ensure the successful execution of projects that deliver innovative, reliable, and efficient heavy truck solutions.
- Project Leadership: Lead and mentor cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, manufacturing, and marketing, to ensure seamless collaboration throughout the product development process.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and execute project plans, ensuring alignment with company objectives and market demands. Drive the product roadmap, making data-driven decisions to prioritize features and enhancements.
- Risk Management: Identify potential project risks and develop mitigation strategies. Proactively address challenges to keep projects on track and within scope.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Effectively communicate project status, updates, and milestones to internal stakeholders and senior leadership. Collaborate with external partners and suppliers to optimize the supply chain and enhance product quality.
- Market Analysis: Stay abreast of industry trends, customer preferences, and competitive landscape to inform product development strategies. Use market insights to identify new opportunities and refine product offerings.
- Budget and Timeline Management: Define project budgets and timelines, monitor expenditures, and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Quality Assurance: Implement rigorous testing and quality control processes to guarantee that products meet or exceed performance and safety standards.
- Proven track record of at least 7 years in product project management, preferably within the heavy truck or automotive industry
- Strong understanding of heavy truck technologies, manufacturing processes, and market dynamics
- Leadership skills with the ability to motivate and guide cross-functional teams to achieve common goals
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies, such as Agile or Scrum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively at all organizational levels
- Results-driven mindset with a strong analytical and problem-solving orientation
- PMP, PgMP, or similar project management certification is a plus.
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.