Marketing Manager - Central Europe
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
We are building a world-class marketing team and we’re looking for passionate and visionary marketers who want to create groundbreaking work. Our industry needs to be challenged, so we need to push both ourselves and our competitors to think differently. We want to build a brand everyone can engage in, get inspired by, and feel passionate about. Marketing managers at Einride deliver world-class marketing experiences on both global and local scale.
We are now looking for a new colleague to join our marketing team, leading global and local marketing initiatives, with special attention to Germany, Austria & Netherlands. We are passionate about interpreting the needs of our audience, to solve big, complicated real-world problems and turn them into successful marketing strategies that we execute on. We are strategic, creative thinkers with a passion for both brand-building and short-term business goals. As a Marketing Manager at Einride, you'll be joining this top-talent team of ambitious, creative, and kind-hearted people who think big and challenge conventional perspectives.
- Develop the marketing strategy and plan for your region through a deep understanding of our unique offering, market conditions, our audience, and our business model.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with clients in your region, turning clients into advocates and supporting their continuous expansion to digital, electric, and autonomous freight.
- Together with your peers, build out our account-based marketing model, optimizing it for future and in-quarter pipeline generation.
- In partnership with our internal design and production teams, develop marketing communication to meet our marketing strategy and ABM model. Through strong briefs and collaboration with your teammates in media planning, you will determine the right message, media mix, budget allocation, and performance metrics.
- Track and report performance to senior leaders. We adopt a test-and-learn approach, using data-driven insights to optimize future initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in integrated marketing. We are looking for a generalist who understands a wide spectrum of channels and their interplay. You will be working in close collaboration with our experts in those channels.
- B2B marketing experience, working with account-based marketing. Experience in developing ABM models from the ground up is a plus.
- Strong collaborator with the ability to build cross-functional relationships on multiple levels in the organization.
- Comfortable with ambiguity that comes with a high-growth tech environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills. We are an international company with over 30 nationalities and English is therefore our standard working language. Fluency in German is an advantage
This position is based in Stockholm or Berlin reporting to the VP of Growth & Loyalty Marketing based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.