Charging Project Engineer - DACH/BeNeLux
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2023
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
As a Charging project engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
We are seeking a skilled and passionate individual to join our team as a Charging Project Engineer. In this role, you will play a crucial part in overseeing the technical aspects of charging projects, starting from the assessment and scouting process, through the construction phase, and up to the day-to-day operations. Your expertise and commitment will contribute to the success of our sustainable transportation solutions.
- Provide technical expertise and collaborate with the Commercial Team to identify and develop optimal charging solutions
- Conduct comprehensive feasibility checks for potential charging projects to ensure viability and success
- Establish and manage a diverse network of installation and service partners for efficient deployment of multiple charging projects
- Operate and monitor deployed charging solutions to guarantee our transportation proposition
- Support the establishment of an inclusive Einride Service Partner organization to deliver best-in-class charging installation and operation for Commercial Electric Vehicle fleets
- Possess a technical background with a strong understanding of DC Charging Infrastructure
- Previous experience in installations and familiarity with related specifications
- Demonstrate passion for green logistics and electric trucks, dedicated to sustainable transportation solutions
- Exhibit excellent stakeholder management abilities for effective collaboration with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Fluent in English and German, with a preferred proficiency in Dutch
This position requires frequent traveling in DACH and BeNeLux. The location for this role is flexible and can be done remotely . We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.