VP Content & Media
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, June 8, 2023
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
As the VP of Content & Media Marketing, you will play a key role in shaping and implementing comprehensive content and media marketing strategies. Your background and expertise in content strategy, paid media strategy and account-based marketing principles will be instrumental as you lead a team of talented marketers to execute impactful initiatives. By fostering strong collaboration with cross-functional teams, including commercial, product, and design, you will contribute to shaping the overall marketing strategy while ensuring alignment to our business objectives.
- Lead the creation of compelling content spanning various formats, incl. written articles, whitepapers, videos, webinars, podcasts and more, to engage and provide value to our target audiences.
- Oversee the strategizing, planning, production, and distribution of high-quality content across a diverse channel mix, such as website, email, SoMe and third-party platforms.
- Lead the strategic development and execution of paid media plans across both digital and traditional outlets, utilizing paid advertising across social media, SEM, and other paths to increase brand visibility and drive lead generation.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to gain insights into customer personas, market trends, and the competitive landscape, ensuring that content and media efforts effectively address customer needs and pain points throughout each step of the customer journey.
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics, including engagement, conversion rates, and pipeline growth, to refine strategies and drive continuous improvements.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in content and media marketing, integrating relevant insights into our marketing strategies and plans, ensuring creative excellence is at the heart of all executions.
- Establish strong relationships with external partners, agencies, and influencers to, when deemed necessary, leverage their expertise and amplify the impact of our efforts.
- Minimum of 8+ years experience in content direction, ABM or paid media strategy roles, preferably including experience at B2B SaaS technology companies.
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful content and paid media marketing strategies.
- In-depth understanding of marketing channels, including SEO, social media (both cultural and tactical platform nuances), email marketing, and content distribution platforms.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in marketing analytics tools to measure campaign performance and derive actionable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, with experience leading and developing high-performing teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.