Summer Internship - Daily Ops
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Daily Operations Intern at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
This role is part of the Daily Operations team, who are responsible for the day-to-day transports in the Nordics.
- Manage daily operations as first point of contact for our customers and partners
- Develop and maintain an optimal customer experience
- Analyze and optimize performance and implement potential improvements
- Handle and resolve customer requests
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Strong IT orientation to support planning and execution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with internal colleagues and external customers
- Flexible, independent and hands-on at different levels
- Demonstrates ability to take ownership of tasks
- Preferred: Experience in a comparable role with industrial accounts as a fleet coordinator
This internship will take place during 10 weeks in the summer and will be compensated accordingly. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
See more open positions at Einride
Something looks off?