IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
As a Business Analyst within region APAC at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
To succeed in the role you must have strong analytical skills with a problem solving mindset, an understanding of end-to-end logistics processes and with a strong integration knowledge in electric vehicle operations.
- Drive and coordinate pre-studies for electrification of transports, in close collaboration with customers & Einride colleagues
- Define solutions and calculate business cases through analysis of logistic data
- Collaborate with commercial, operations and, Solution Design Leads and Value Stream Leads on issue resolution and process design recommendations
- Provide insights and recommendations by identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Collaborate with the global customer solutions to evaluate support requests
- Gather, problem solve and analyze requirements to determine the best solution
- Provide routine updates to the global team regarding upcoming enhancements, bug fixes, and improvements to the business system to support regulatory audits, efficiency improvements, and additional functionality
- Master's degree in Engineering, Business or similar.
- 2+ years of experience working in consulting, investment banking or road freight transportation organization preferably in the Retail, FMCG, Industrial or related industry in configuring, deploying and managing road freight transportation with integration.
- Driven and self going with high analytical skills.
- Strong interest in logistics, supply chain and process improvement.
This position is based in Singapore. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.