Interim Creative Director
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is seeking an Interim Creative Director for a a parental leave coverage during approximately 10 months starting as soon as possible. In the role you will lead our in house creative department (spanning brand and creative) who will be support our team of brand designers, art directors and copywriters in understanding the mindsets and capturing the imaginations of our customers, investors, policy makers, and the general population around the world.
As a Creative Director you will be responsible for how the Einride brand is realized and executed across physical, digital, and experiential programs. Leading visual and verbal brand building executions across corporate initiatives, product launches, worldwide campaigns, and experiential events.
Reporting to the SVP of Design, you will lead and drive a highly talented and motivated creative department, while building strong relationships across the business and with external customers and partners.
You demonstrate the ability to lead a creative process from its strategic start to its executional finish, and will have a strong track record of developing breakthrough ideas. Candidates must be accomplished in the process of working collaboratively to translate research, company goals, and high-level creative direction into inspiring and successful delivery.
- You will be a part of the Design organization at Einride, reporting to the SVP of Design. The team includes creatives, designers, film, and motion – and works in close collaboration with our team of industrial and product designers.
- Ability to lead projects, Inspire, and generate ideas that are strategically-informed, channel agnostic, and deeply integrated between all touch-points and product experiences
- You will be responsible for driving projects from ideation to final delivery. Planning, prioritizing and executing visual design activities autonomously in projects that represent the broad scope of work within our creative department.
- Consistently up-level the design and quality of our craft by bringing impactful ideas to the table and seeing the best of them through to fruition with an extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and appreciation for system thinking and help to build documentation for others to develop on-brand creative.
- Consistently demonstrate values, be a role model and mentor a group of diverse talents.
- Able to present confidently and engagingly, using effective storytelling.
- Oversee and provide creative direction both to in-house creative teams and production vendors.
- Proactively identify and solve problems that impact the Einride mission.
- 10+ years experience within design and creative direction, preferably a mix of both agency and in-house.
- Portfolio with innovative, impactful and acclaimed work that demonstrates your ability to lead and develop ideas, concepts and designs that resonate culturally and influence business results.
- Strategic and Systems based thinking – your work is built upon insights and systems, not simply creative whims.
- Collaborative in nature, both within the department and beyond.
- Empathy for the customer, and empathy for individuals on a creative team.
Please note that a design portfolio is an essential part of your application, and a requirement to be considered for this role. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. This position is based in Stockholm
See more open positions at Einride
Something looks off?