Software Engineering, Data Science
Stockholm, Sweden · Gothenburg, Sweden
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2022
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
As a Data Engineer at Einride you will build data pipelines using real-time data from vehicles and logistics systems to enable actionable insights around sustainability and performance. You’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim high.
- Build high quality data pipelines to power dashboards, business reports and machine learning models
- Work with external and internal data consumers to understand and predict their needs in terms of data sets
- In the more senior roles you will also:
- Develop strategy and architecture for collecting, organizing and leveraging data
- Develop advanced knowledge and become a goto person with regards to data engineering craftsmanship at Einride
We expect that you:
- Have experience in working hands-on with real-world datasets
- Are fluent in modern, cloud-native data engineering tools. We use Google BigQuery, dbt, Terraform and Google Pub/Sub among others. See our tech radar for more information about our toolchain.
- Have experience with some general-purpose programming language such as Python, Java or Go
- Are eager to champion data engineering and help your colleagues learn
Ideally you also bring:
- Experience with data engineering and data architecture in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience from setting up data flows that provide automated verification and error handling
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.